You can enjoy a bouquet of spring blooms every day of the year when you crochet yourself a Tulips Purse from my Tulips Collection of crocheted purse patterns.
I love making purses and one day it occurred to me, maybe I could jazz up my purses with a tulip motif. A little experimenting and I was thrilled with the results. My “Tulips” purse line was born.
While I love using pastels and floral colors for the Tulip bags I design and sell, the options and color combinations are limitless. You can combine whatever colors you love most into this fun purse design. Play with your colors and send me pictures of the results!
- Omega La Espiga Nylon Cord Size #18 in three colors (Available at Creative Yarn Source)
- Purse Body Color (2 rolls)
- Leaf Color (partial roll)
- Tulip Color (partial roll)
- Crochet Hook F (3.75 mm)
- Material in color-coordinating fabric for lining (1/2 yard)
- Thread to match Purse Body Color
- Sewing machine or needle and thread
11.5″W x 7″H x 3″D
This listing is for a pattern only, not a completed product. You will receive instructions about how to make the product yourself. All crochet patterns are written in US crochet terms.